Donavie's Delectables is a licensed and insured cottage food operation (licensed to bake and sell from our home) serving the Ellijay and East Ellijay, Ga. area since late 2020.
We are Whisk Takers and Dream Makers, here to serve all of your delectable needs with custom cakes and cookies, Bundt cakes of assorted sizes, gourmet stuffed cookies, cinnamon rolls and pull-apart cups , D'z Nuts, brownies, pies, cake cups and more.
News and Upcoming Events
🎄Christmas Cookie Decorating Class 🎄
When: 12/042023 (Monday) @ 6:00pm
Where: The fabulous Beau-tiful Creations ( 9 Southside Square, Ellijay Ga.
Class Fee: $25
Info: We will have everything you need to decorate three delicious and festive cookies and a box to take them home in.
No previous experience needed. Ages 12+ (11 and under will require a parent or guardian).
Class size will be around 25 people and will last approximately 1-1 1/2 hours.
* Class fee ($25) must be paid to reserve your seat and supplies. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. In the event that you are unable to attend, a refund or transfer may be possible if proper notice is made.
* We reserve the right to cancel a class due to illness or low class enrollment in which case a full refund will be made.
- Contact Donavie’s Delectables to reserve your seat
Ellijay Farmers and Artisans Market
🎄Christmas Market 11/18/2023🎄
When: Novermber 18, 2023 - 8:30am-12:30pm
Where: Welcome Center Parking lot, located in downtown Ellijay, Georgia just off the town square. Look for us in the parking lot behind the Welcome Center and Dalton State College parking lot.
Come out and shop local for the holidays. You will find us with our signature Baby Bundts in an assortment of festive flavors along with other various delectables. There will also be loads of vendors selling handcrafted goods along with live music and a visit from Mr. And Mrs. Claus. 🎅🧑🎄
Cookie Decorating Class
When: August 24th @ 6:00pm
Where: Beau-tiful Creations
9 Southside Square
(Just off the square in downtown Ellijay)
Theme: Beach Vibes & Sea Life
Class Fee: $25
Class size is around 20-25 and is on a first come first serve basis.
Those attending are required to pre-pay a non-refundable class fee to reserve their place for class and the needed supplies. Class fee covers seat, cookies, icing, use of decorating supplies, instructional time and a take home box.
* A refund may be issued if enough notice is provided and will be evaluated on a case by case basis
To register, contact Donavie's Delectables
Orders@donaviesdelctables.com / email@example.com
If you would like to receive future notifications on upcoming cookie decorating classes, join our email notification list. You receive notifications on upcoming classes 24 hours before they are posted on our social media accounts or our website.
*This does not guarantee a spot in the upcoming class (as seats are limited) but gives you the opportunity to get registered and secure your seat before others, that are not on the notification list.
To receive notifications, please email:
- Come join us every Saturday at the Ellijay Farmers and Artisans Market from May 6th - September 30th, 2023. It is located in downtown Ellijay, Georgia just off the town square. Look for us in the parking lot behind the Welcome Center and Dalton State College parking lot. We post updates on our Facebook page when we are not able to attend due to scheduling conflicts and/or other events.
New Bundt Cake flavor launched (06/28/2023)
Pina Colada - A coconut, pineapple and rum Bundt topped with our Pina colada icing and coconut flakes.
Cookies, Canvas, and Cocktails "Girls Night" (06/29/2023) 6:00pm
Beau-tiful Creations (9 Southside Square, Ellijay GA 30540)
Leave your spouse, kids and worries at home and bring a friend for a girls night out.
- Decorate girls night out themed cookies, paint, and enjoy an exclusive first "public" tasting of our cocktail inspired Baby Bundt cakes. Pina Colada and Strawberry Lemonade. *Virgin or spiked options will be available.
Seats are $40 per person.
To reserve your seat, contact us via email: DonaviesDelectables@gmail.com or message us on social media.
Independence Day Celebration (7/1/2023)
We will be a vendor for the upcoming Independence Day Celebration located inside Coosawattee ( Ellijay, Ga.) The event will take place at Fish Trap Park ( 491 Zeblin Rd. Ellijay GA 30540) from 11:00am-3:00pm. The event will include an ATV/Jeep parade, water toys, bounce house, live music, Kona Ice Truck, games and a variety of vendors for the whole family to enjoy.